Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Has Sprung: UK Arboretum

Wow...as you can see I'm falling behind with my posts...I haven't done a Wee Bit Wednesday a few weeks!  I have been that busy with photography!  Fortunately the weather gave me a break this week; I was able to get a lot of editing accomplished since Kentucky now has a monsoon season (rain = cancelled sessions).  On top of that my son and I came down with a bug...I never realized how hard it is to care for yourself AND someone else who is completely dependant on you.  Between the weather radio blaring at all hours of the night and a stuffy-nosed, temperature riddled toddler, I felt like I was new mother all over again with the feedings every 2.5 hours!  However, last night was my first full night of sleep in 1 week and 2 days (who's counting).  Ahhhh...so now that I'm rested I'm ready to take on the world! 

Here are the completed images from April's Mini Session!  Take a peek...oh and I'm experimenting with some editing tools...you'll see what I mean.  :)



Miss E just turned 1...it took her a while to warm up, but by the end she was ALL smiles!









Mister J's mom and I go waaaaay back...Daisy girl scouts I think?!  We went to school together from elementary through high school.

Apparently he's told other photographers to 'stop' taking his pictures.  Yes, even I heard it too.  :)

But then he changed his mind and became a little poser on the bench.  :)




One of my new loyal customers!  She booked a March Mini session - and even before the images were posted she snagged an April Mini Session!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment