Friday, April 1, 2011

A Splash of Color...March Mini Session: Explorium

It is so easy to say something is your 'favorite.'  And even with every photo session, I can find something about it that is my 'favorite.'  However, I must say, the March Mini Session was my favorite ENTIRE session.  The families who participated truly embraced their creative side and took my ideas to heart!  Even though I was at one location, everyone had a unique session...Trust me, I can tell you some of these outfits and props were WELL planned...take a peek!

Someone had to wake this sleep bug!

Ready for Easter!


1 year pictures

A returning family!


Pose was totally mom's idea!

Mom's idea again!

Baby blues & 6 month pictures



Someone was after my heart...I've wanted to photograph a tutu and my wish was granted!

Mom bought tutu pattern on Etsy and said it was super easy to make!



Two year pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment