Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Winter Mini-Sessions

You've asked, and I've listened...many customers have requested a session to snag a few images for Christmas cards and other winter holidays.  Wait...don't delete just yet...I'm coming to FRANKFORT since I have built up a small clientele from this area.  This is the moment you've been waiting for (really...I can't count how many requests and reminders I've received the past month)!  If you're not interested, forward onto a family member or friend who might be.  :)
 
How Much?
$30 for 30 minutes, disc with images and printing rights, and mailing fee is included.
 
When & Where:
 
Dec. 5  (Dec. 11 weather make up)@ Buffalo Trace Distillery (Frankfort, KY)
Dec. 12 (Dec. 18 weather make up)@ Waveland State Historic Site (Lexington, KY)
Dec. 19 (Dec. 20 weather make up)@ Keeneland (Lexington, KY)
 
3:00-3:30
3:30-4:00
4:00-4:30
4:30-5:00
 
How Do I Sign Up?
Email me back with your requested date and time.  I will send you an email back confirming your session.  I will then mail you a contract.  Simply fill it out and return it with your deposit or entire session fee by November 20, 2010. 
 
Anything else I need to know?
Deposit of $15 is required for reservation.  Deposit is due by Nov. 20, 2010.  In the event the deposit is not received by 7:00pm on Nov. 20, 2010, the requested date and time will be made available to the public.
If mentioned parties fail to show at designated time, AMANDA MITCHELL PHOTOGRAPHY is not responsible for photography coverage and all deposits are forfeited.  In the event of rain, excessive snow, ice or unsafe travel conditions, CLIENT is responsible for attending weather make up day.  AMANDA MITCHELL PHOTOGRAPHY will refund all paid monies if same weather conditions apply for make up day.
 
If you still wish to have a winter session, but cannot make the above dates or dates/times are filled, you may book a session with standard fees.  Visit my site below and click on the 'calendar' and 'pricing' tab for information.
 
I will email out reminders, pointers, tips, and recommendations as our winter mini-session approaches.
 
A few images from previous winter sessions:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment