Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New 'Do

Like my new 'do?!  Well, it took about 2 hours to figure everything out!  Ya see, I got my inspiration to change my look from her.  And she uses Shabby Blogs (aka: SB).  So once again, I have to give credit where it is due.  Go ahead, take a look around. 


And I'll go back to my 'it took me about 2 hours to figure it out.'  Good thing they make blogging easy...all this html and code isn't for me.  Changing the background was a piece of cake...getting everything to line up was a little scary.  How do I do it?  Where do I go?  SB takes good care of ya...follow their easy directions AND visit their blog for even more detailed pointers.  I actually had to go the 'advanced' settings....ACK!  Advanced?!  Like I said, I don't even know html.  Ahhhh rested assured 'advanced' isn't as advanced as I thought it meant.  You just change your font, colors, etc.  Piece of cake.  Speaking of cake...I wish I would've made those brownies earlier...  Even making my 'header' was easy; it takes just basic photoshop skills.  Errr....that is to add text...not to create the image.  Yeah...THAT needed to be clarified.  I wish I were THAT creative.  Anyway, let me know what you think.  And I'll forewarn you...I will probably change my blog look as much as I WISH I could change the decor in my home.  :)  And Laura...if you need help I'll be more than happy to help you...and spare you the 2 hours it took me (I know you don't have 2 hours to spare).

No comments:

Post a Comment