Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday

Wow...I realized I FORGOT last week...perhaps I should put it on my yahoo calendar with a reminder.  :)  Baby brain!





{one} what time do you normally wake up?
7 or 7:30, when my son wakes up...but now that he's no napping as much anymore, I wake up with hubby so about 6am.

{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
I don't ever sing karaoke. Ever. but 'Undone' by FFH gets me jazzed!

 
{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
Blues. Have you seen the sky and babies' eyes?

 
{four} what color best matches your personality?
Green..

{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
Mmmm... steak.

{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?
4. Used to be 5 when I had a classroom.

{seven} do you give your pets birthday/Christmas gifts?
No more pets...but yes, I used to.

{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
NO WAY!  Except for mashed potatoes and peas.

{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
Scrub tubs.  What is it about men and soap scum?

{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
Aisle.  I read or sleep, so I'll save the window for someone who will enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment