Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby R: 6 months

Baby R is near and dear to my heart; he's very close in age to my son!  Not only that, his family is starting to keep my in business! :)  Way back when, our family went to church with his mommy's family.  A new church was being built, so my family decided to be part of the pioneers and engage on this new journey, so we left.  Years....and I'm talking years...later I was reunited with the youngest sister when I started house hunting.  She was the new home consultant for the builder I chose.  A few years later, out of the blue she asked me to photograph her wedding reception!  This is how I got my start with photography. Baby R is her nephew. 

I'd like to give a shout out to Mommy K and Daddy A!  Thanks for attempting this session at such an early time in the morning!  And you two made such a cute kid!  Enjoy! (and yes, his lion costume is HOMEMADE).




No comments:

Post a Comment