Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!


{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
Sure do.  Some are bought that way and some are worn-down until they get holes.
 
{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
Just about.  Hubby and I start turning in when we put little boy to bed...which is usually by 8.  Lights out by 10.  Oh the grown up life.  :)
 
{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
dunk!
 
{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
No, even though we had a cat and a toddler, I do my best to keep the white carpet 'white.'  Note to self...choose a darker color in next home...
 
{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Husband, then mom and dad.
 
{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
No.  I've always wondered how often they really happen..or is it something fabricated by Hollywood?
 
{seven} do you snore?
When I'm sick.  And hubby likes to imitate to me. 
 
{eight} do you know how fast you type?
Hahahaha!!  The last time I took a typing test I think I was in middle school!  I'd like to say I'm over 60 words per minute.  So curiosity got the best of me and I found a typing test online...87!!  Woo hoo!
http://www.careerstep.com/site/free-typing-test
PS  I think type faster when I'm typing my thoughts, not copying.
 
{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
Haven't tried that in awhile.  I did try to do an somersault to show Isaac...at the ripe age of 27...it was awkward!
 
{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
Buttery goodness...and that happens like once a year!  I also like Kettle corn...sweet and salty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment