Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lately at the homestead...

Gosh, it seems I get so consumed in taking other kids' pictures I seem to forget about my own!  Earlier last week I told myself, 'no working on anybody else's pictures until you get some of your own son.'  And that's what I did.  We had a good ol' time romping through the kitchen and living room...me pretty much his shadow as he played.
Yup, crab walker.

For real, does it hurt to look at this picture?!
Still crab walking...and yes, those are legwarmers!  :)
Waaay behind on pictures...Super Bowl Sunday.

My first owl earflap hat...the others are better...I PROMISE!
Gearing up for St. Patty's Day...more leg warmers!  Gotta love 'em!

And you're probably wondering why I don't show his face...hubby kindly requests that I don't.  We have differing views on social networking.  He loves to hate facebook and I love it.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment