Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
ALWAYS...not an option!

{two} do you crack your knuckles?
No way!  I can't!  If I accidentaly jam a finger it hurts like crazy!

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
Doesn't really matter, I chew anything.  Take that back..except for tropical flavors. 

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
My wedding rings...for what they represent.  :)  My fav 'fun' piece of jewelry...my wrist cuff made by Megan at Itty Smitty.

{five} who is your best friend?
My husband.  To be honest, when we were dating (before engagement talk began) he said he wanted to his wife to be his best friend.  Such an odd concept to me...my best friend had to be a girl...who better to understand a woman than another women?  Through the years it has proven to me that he really is my best friend.  I love you hubby!
 
{six} what is your favorite smell?
The air after a good thunderstorm and 'clean' smell.

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
Mmmmm...ham!

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
Yup.  As I'm older now I wish I didn't.

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
Of course!  I always believed it made your shoes last longer.  And I kept my laces pretty tight since I was a runner.  Notice the past tense...

{ten} what color is your car?
My car? We have two cars...growing up mom had 'her' car and dad had 'his' car.  When we replaced my car (the one I had since high school) I referred to as the new car as 'my car.'  Hubby laughed and disagreed.  So I don't have 'my' car, but I usually drive the silver car.  Hubby usually drives the gold car because it is more economical for his commute.  So 'we' have silver and gold cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment