Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baby B ~ 3 weeks

There's a new man in this mama's life...and he made his timely arrival two days before Valentine's Day!  Sweet Baby B, as you can tell from the pictures is already loved beyond imagination...mom or dad must have a hand on him!  :)  This was the first time (ok, technically second...first time was my kiddo) I was able to try out one of my new props, the owl earflap hat and diaper cover.  The pattern is from Little Abbee and I found her shop on Etsy.  I stocked up on 6 different crochet patterns (very reasonably priced and simple, precise instructions).  I can't wait to show you more!


Nestled safe in Daddy's arms.

Over Mama's shoulder.

Don't mind Mama's jeans...she had to be close by!  Notice her hand tucked beneath his head.  :)

...her hand is still there...

Cradled in Mama's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment