Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
Hmmm...it depends where I'm having breakfast...At IHOP-stuffed french toast topped with strawberries.  Cracker Barrel-pancakes with turkey sausage.  At home-blueberry pancakes with scrambled eggs (cheese, bacon and onions please!)


{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
oh man...I don't want to get out of bed yet...so I'll estimate..
workout shoes
yard shoes
4 flip flops
silver sandals
sequined sandals
white sandals
brown pumps (can't remember the last time I wore these!)
black pumps (ditto)
timberland boots
ugg knock-offs
brown flats
black flats
lands end trekkers (my fav in spring/fall)
black boots
 = about 20 pairs of shoes. I'm sure there are more I've forgotten about. 
 


{three} city or country?
country!  I want to live there!


{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
Which job?  Being a mommy? Watching my son grow everyday. Photography? Close call between flexibility and getting paid to do what I love. 


{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
chocolate! 


{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Back in high school I was for swimming/track/cross country meet results and our engagement announcement. 


{seven} do you use post-it notes?
absolutely!


{eight} do you have freckles?
no, just tons of moles.


{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
If they're comfortable in it.  And nobody should comment negatively about what someone else wears.  It just shows your true heart. 


{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Around Christmas time.  And I always hand write thank you notes when we receive gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment