Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!

{one} how tall are you?
5'6"
 
{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
my personal money or photography money???  personal money goes to clothes.  photography money goes towards new lenses and killer props!!
 
{three} what are your three favorite websites?
 shaun ring photography - our wedding photograher who I keep tabs on...awesome work!,
etsy- ideas for props,
kellys closet.-where I buy son's cloth diaper stash...speaking of...this week's giveaway is...
Fluff Friday
2-
Thirsties Duo Fab Fitted Diapers
1-Thirsties Duo Diaper Wrap
 
{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
I used to be really picky and only purchase New Balance, but that's when I was actually training for road races.  Ha, I've given up road races...a 5k feels like a marathon now.  Now I buy what looks good and is on sale.  I picked up Saucony's for $45 just a few weeks ago.  And yes, they are hot pink.  :)
 
{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
anything with eyes still in/on it
 
{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
well...I  have pre-maternity, maternity, postpartum, and what I can wear now.  I can fit into prematernity, but they sure don't look the same!  Curses to the low-waist jeans!  Once you're a mom those darn things just don't fit the same!  You can weigh the same, but proportions are different...Oh, back to the original question...I currently wear 4 pairs.  A 5th pair I refer to as my 'weekend' jeans.  Hubby calls them 'mom jeans.'  Is there something wrong with one pair of relaxed jeans?!
 
{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
I already have it...wife, mom and photographer.  :) 
 
{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope.
 
{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
1, sometimes 2.
 
{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
Hmmm, well.  I'd say 4.  But if you look at my desk right now you'd scoff at me.  I just haven't gotten around to my 'weekly' paperwork.  Seriously, it wears me out to take care of that on a daily basis.  I let it pile up, then put everthing in its proper place.

No comments:

Post a Comment