Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baby R ~ 10 months

Choo Choo!!  Well, we managed to squeeze off one shot of him sitting still with his train. That's the life of a crawler...they don't spend too much time in one place!  Needless to say, that's why the rest of his pictures look like he's on the move!  :)  Action shots...the best ones since they show the childrens' true personality. 

This family had the perffffect home for an indoor session!  Lots of windows and wonderfully decorated.  When and if I can ever have an in-home studio, I'll take into consideration the decor from this home.  The black flooring and wainscoting in the dining room make for perfect pictures! 

Oh, I almost forgot...the last image was totally mom's idea!  I love it when my customers have something special in mind.  :)

Enjoy baby R!!!




1 comment: