Thursday, January 27, 2011

YMCA 2011 Campaign for Kids

Last year I donated a session and disc with printing rights to the Beaumont YMCA Campaign for Kids Silent Auction.  All bids go towards building a a bigger and brighter future for our community.  To find out more about this event, visit their site.  Last year I participated in their vendor fair.  This year I will not be able to, however, I hope you still find time to visit the Beaumont YMCA and stop by the silent auction.  Who knows, you could be the winning bidder for a session with me!  The silent auction is open to the community; a YMCA membership is not required. 

Where: Beaumont YMCA, 3251 Beaumont Centre Circle, Lexington, KY 40513, 859-219-YMCA (9622)
When: Thursday March 3 - Saturday March 5 (ending @ noon)

No comments:

Post a Comment