Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January Mini-Session

Once you see the dates for January's mini session you'll think it was a last minute thought.  Not the case!  I had this date picked out, but upon constantly checking the weather forecast (temps below freezing). I thought about scheduling sessions on an individual basis.  You may have seen my quick Facebook post about it.  Well...now the forecast is calling for 45 and partly sunny!  YAY!! 

So now book your session!  (PS.  I'll have mini sessions on a monthly basis.  Check my site and blog each month to book!)

Date: Sunday, January 30th (make up day Sat. Feb. 5)
Times: 3:00-3:30, 3:30-4:00, 4:00-4:30, 4:30-5:00 (if needed: 5:00-5:30, 5:30-6:00)
Location: Masterson Station Park
How much: $30 ($15 deposit); mailing fee and disc included

Anything else???  I have props!!  I have Valentine's Day on the brain...Plush pink, red and purple roses; safe enough for my teething clients.  A large red glittery 'LOVE'.  I also have a pink chair-most likely will get use from the girls (blue chair for boys).  Get creative with your own props-flowery headband, lollipops, heart antennae headband, face painting, etc.  Location was chosen due to plain background, we want to show off the props, reds and pinks of the outfits.  :) 

30 minute session may also be used for a general session.  Birthday, winter picture, etc.

Double up with a friend!  Don't think your child will need the full 30 minutes, have a cousin or friend join in on the fun...and for no added fee!

What are you waiting for?!  amanda.mitchell08@yahoo.com 

Need some ideas?  Shutterfly has absolutely adorable cards to send your loved ones!






And a more economical option?  Order prints with a LOVEly border!

No comments:

Post a Comment