Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Sessions

Wow, it has been awhile since I've posted any images!  I mean, I've made a few blog posts, but none of any recent work.  I guess I really did take a 'vacation.'  :)  Here are images from various family sessions and mini-sessions from December (in no particular order).  Enjoy!

The S Family
4 words: Get Ready to Laugh.  Maybe it is one of those 'you had to be there' moments.  I spent the entire hour laughing so hard...I'll try to recreate the setting so you can laugh along...




Do I really need a caption for these?!  The facial expressions are enough to laugh about!! :)


5th grade yearbook pose...and yes, his brother followed with the same pose!

 Tis the season for a little gift giving...


If you heard the 'sweet nothings' he was whispering in mom's ears you'd have the same expression on your face!
 Single white male blowing kisses to his mama.
PS.  He also had a leather jacket and insisted I "take a picture of me wearing my Broke Back Mountain Jacket."

The H Family
Family friends.  Such a joy to watch the kids grow year to year. The oldest daughter looks more and more like her mother.  The son is a spittin' image of his daddy. :)






The K Family
I did their Christmas card pictures last year and now he's a big brother!  Always a treat to be around little boy B!

The M Family.
Surprise pictures for Daddy and the rest of the family!  I LOVE the props they brought.  They have inspired me to do monthly sessions for each holiday!




The S Family.
More surprise pictures for daddy!  Little boy R is just a few weeks younger than my son.  This fam signed up for the Baby's First Year Package, so I've enjoyed watching him at milestones.  :)


The F Family.
The face says it all!  What fun kids to capture 'in the moment.'




The W Family.
A new addition to the family.




The K Family.
And baby makes 3.  A few newborn images and her older cousin.




The H Family
She was my maid of honor!  It was good to catch up since she's moved elsewhere in KY.  PS  Doesn't the snow make for festive Christmas pictures?!



The L Family
Recognize the oldest son?  I recently did his senior portraits! This time I got to meet the whole fam!




The J Family
Sisters...and the two on the left are preggers and have the SAME due date!  How exciting!!

and yes...I was the target of that snowball! 

No comments:

Post a Comment