Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday

seriously...what happened to wee bit wednesday last week?  Um...dunno.  So this time I REALLY added a reminder to my yahoo calendar each week.  :) 

{one} if you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
1. sugar wasn't bad for you
2.  everyone was a bit more understanding of each other
3.  my son to start sleeping through the night again.  :)
 
{two} who is your favorite author?
janet evonavich.  read the stephanie plum series for a serious ab workout.
 
{three} what crowd were you involved in during high school?
the 'i'm just myself, doing the best i can, keep my nose clean, no drama for me, lay-low' crowd.  i'm not sure very many people knew me; even though i was on swim, track, and cross country teams.
 
{four} what is your favorite thing to do when you have time to yourself?
read (which includes blogstalking), crochet or take a hot bubble bath.
 
{five} do you have any hidden talents?
i believe the photographer in me was revealed. 
 
{six} can you fake any accents?
german.  its pretty easy, just pretend you're clearing your throat, right?!  i did take 5 years of it! 

{seven} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
yup, when my dad's cousin was running for office and results from track/cross country/swim meets.
 
{eight} have you ever been arrested?
nope.

{nine} what is your favorite job you’ve had?
the one i have now.  :)  mom, husband, and photographer.
 
{ten} do you have any scars?
don't we all?!  probably the two most noticeable are the one on my elbow i got from scraping it on a rock pile and my knee...countless times from falling during hurdles practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment