Monday, December 20, 2010

And the Winners are...

Congratulations to the following people!

{Stephanie WC}: free one hour session and disc with printing rights in 2011
{Christa}: free disc with printing rights with any session booked in 2011
{Joni}: half off any session in 2011 (not to exceed 2 hours)
{Pam}: free 20 pg 5x7 photobook with any session booked in 2011

E-mail or send me a facebook message to redeem your prizes!

And I hope you weren't chomping at the bit; hitting the refresh button on your browser...yes, I know I'm revealing the winners a day (technically 2 days...it is Monday) late.  Thanks for your patience, we at the Mitchell household haven't had much sleep the past nights...lil man has been sick.  :(  He's doing MUCH better now!  Not to mention I've had a SLAMMED weekend...family session on Friday, Winter Mini-Session make ups on Saturday, and another day of Winter Mini Session on Sunday.  Whew...I might be able to rest easy by Christmas Eve.  :)

And for the Mitchell family Christmas card...the winner is 'Oh What Fun Christmas!'
And it may not be a family picture...just the lil man.  Have you ever wondered who takes the pictures for a photographer's family?!  Can you tell I haven't started my cards yet?!  I still have time, the 12 days of Christmas aren't over until Jan. 6!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment