Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



Wow...Wednesday ALREADY?!

{one} what kind of camera do you have? Canon Rebel xsi

{two} you just won $1000 and you have to spend it on yourself on one item. what do you buy?
One item?  Probably some tricked-out lens.  :)

{three} if you had to choose, would you rather live with your parents in the same house forever or 5000 miles away? 5000 miles away.  I love you mom and dad...but f-o-r-e-v-e-r is a lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng time.

{four} is your Christmas tree up yet?
Yup, right after Thanksgiving.  We'll see how long it stays up with a crawling baby.  :)


{five} do you bring reusable bags to the grocery store?
Of course!  Gas points for Kroger...HELLO?! 

{six} which would be worse: listening to the same song on replay for the rest of your life or having to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life?
Same meal...food is just fuel for the body...so they say...



{seven} name 3 things you are thankful for this season.
my husband, my son, and ....I'll get back to you...

{eight} do you dye/highlight your hair? if so, do you do it yourself or have it done at the salon? No.  Did it before....too much maintenance.  Maintenance = $$$  I'm too frugal  :)



{nine} would you rather watch a movie at home or at the theater?
Home.  Snuggled up in bed next to hubby.  :)

{ten} would you rather win $1000/week for life or $5 million all at once?
Well, I did the math (dork, I know).  If I took the $1000/wk option then I would have $5 mill in about twenty years.  Then again...if I took the $5 mill we could get a dream home AND I could get my studio...sooner than if we took the $1K a week.  I'd say the $1k/wk for life...I'm pretty good with delayed gratification. 

No comments:

Post a Comment