Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Jack!

Jack turned 2!  I was also there for his 1st birthday and Baby Dedication when he was 3 months old.  I love growing up with families and watching how their babies grow!

Jack celebrated with friends and cousins at The Little Gym (located on corner of Richmond Rd/Man O War Blvd).  I was so surprised how well his party was put together.  The ladies/trainers/instructors at The Little Gym keep the kids going with organized activities combined with a bit of free time play.  Balance beam, uneven bars, cheese wedges to roll down, mini rock wall (mini meaning 3-4 high), and various other padded tumbling mats were a hit at Jack's party!  The kids did some group activities with a huge parachute (parents included!), singing and rhythm activity with rhythm sticks, and an inflatable track to run and slide down. 

The kids sure were kept at The Little Gym and the parents kept at easy with such qualified and friendly staff and environment.  I picked up a few brochures for myself...future birthday party for the kids...ya never know!

Happy Birthday Jack!










For those who might be interested in having an event such as birthday party or reunion (other than wedding) photographed, please inquire!  My rates for events are significantly cheaper than a portrait session.  Feel free to ask...email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment