Friday, August 26, 2011

McConnell Springs' Aug Mini Session

I had the pleasure of meeting two new customers for this mini session.  Thanks for the referrals everyone, keep it up!  :)  Our evening started out with the W family and their 2 year old daughter picking flowers and exploring the trail.  Next we had Miss C with her 6 month pictures...which she mostly showed me her furrowed brow, but we were able to sneak in and capture a few smiles!  We wrapped up with a repeat customer to document their youngest son's 1st birthday and oldest son's birthday pictures.  Mmmm...the cake makes my mouth water!  Enjoy!











1 comment:

  1. Haha. Two of these are my referrals!! I tell everyone, whether they want to know or not. In fact, I just told an expecting mom a few mins ago. ;)

    ReplyDelete