Friday, August 26, 2011

Joseph: Senior Portraits

Wow...I think it has been almost 2 weeks since my last post!  I've been busy busy editing a wedding, regular sessions and my first mini session for Aug (you'll see them later on).  Anyway, whew...I'm finally caught up with ALL editing!!!  Just in time for Sunday's mini session! 

Any hoo - this is Joseph.  His younger brother was one of my first students when I taught 5th grade.  And I can't say how thankful I have been for their mother!  She was always there to lend a helping a hand - and being a first year teacher she was a God send!  During every season and holiday she'd thoroughly plan a fun themed lesson and relieve me so I could tend to other paperwork, grading, etc.  We have kept in touch for the past 5 years (wow...was it really that long ago?!) and I plan to keep it that way.  :)

Here's Joseph....enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment