Monday, May 16, 2011

Will: 2010 Senior

I was so excited to get a call from Will's mom - she found my ad on Southland's website.  To me, this is a big step - my first customer who isn't a referral!  Yay! 

The weather lately has really put a damper on my business - one of the rainiest seasons has left me scrambling to reschedule with customers.  Luckily the rain held for Will - and with graduation right around the corner he has his images to include with graduation announcements! 

You can tell Will comes from a family with a sense of humor - though it took a little while for him to loosen up, I enjoyed hearing about lacrosse, prom, his girlfriend (sorry ladies, he's taken), and the other end of year activities for seniors.  Will plans to attend to Transy in the fall.  I wish the future Pioneer all the best luck! 








No comments:

Post a Comment