Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

I know it has been f-o-r-e-v-e-r since you've heard from me!  It has been that kind of month!  Finally I get a little break since Lexington now has a monsoon season.  ;)  I'm all caught up on editing and just about done with updating my blog.  Enjoy.  :)


{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
Wow...really...I don't even know. 
 
{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
Never failed, but got an I in a college course.  No matter what if I aced the final I still couldn't get the grade I wanted (gotta keep that GPA, ya know).  So I took the class later to earn that better grade.  :) 
 
{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
McDonalds!  Since I've married Nate, it is a battle between Burger King and McDonalds.  I grew up on McD's and he grew up with the King.
 
{four} have you ever served jury duty?
Yup...in my first trimester of pregnancy.  Luckily I never had to sit.  :)
 
{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
Well, 18 is when I lived in the dorms, but came home each summer, so I guess that doesn't count.  I moved out for good when I was 23.  Not too bad, eh?  I lived at home while I was building my own house.
 
{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
brown.  I really should visit the color palette and broaden my horizons.
 
{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
It is the time of year for flip flops!  Old navy are my favs!
 
{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
The older I get the more I enjoy it.  :)  We like Dave Ramsey.  And hubby always tunes in during big political controversy...oh wait...isn't that ALL the time?!
 
{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
PIZZA
 
{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
Jon Weece...hands down.  Senior minister at our church.

No comments:

Post a Comment