Friday, May 23, 2014

Welcome Baby G!

Baby G made an early arrival...but don't get me wrong...it was perfect timing (according to Baby G's daddy)...since it was prior to the University of Kentucky's Men's basketball NCAA Final Four show-down.  Shew, can't miss a game in the hometown of the Wildcats! 

Little guy was so cooperative during his session I'd almost think he was born to be in front of a camera.  I cannot tell you how many newborn sleep-smiles I snagged during this session.  There's photographic evidence so you know I'm not fibbing!  ;) 

Happy viewing! 

Not even kidding...first picture I took of him.  He kept smiling while I was testing my lighting. 





Loved these blocks so much (a gift to Baby G) that I had to get my own!  3 sets.  That's right...three. 

No comments:

Post a Comment