Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Baby G...just in time!

Baby G made his arrival just in time to spend Christmas and New Year with the family!  What an awesome early Christmas present!  Hey, some of you parents know exactly what I mean!  ;) 

I had the pleasure of photographing Baby G's aunt's wedding a few years back and was quite honored when they asked me to do his newborn pictures!  We can also make the world a bit smaller...during that wedding I found out Baby G's grandmother was my FIFTH GRADE TEACHER!  Hats off to Mrs. W  and the D family to arrival of your new grandson! 

Baby G seriously must have been one of the best newborns for me to photograph.  This boy didn't sleep, but he sure was content!  I'm pretty sure he crashed for a long snooze after I was done with him. 

Here he is...





No comments:

Post a Comment