Thursday, January 30, 2014

Last Minute Mini Session

Hey Folks!  It has been pretty quiet on the blog (I know, I'm neglecting it!) as well as my camera's shutter.  I'm itching to get some peeps in front of my lens soon!  Saturday's forecast looks like it might cooperate for an outdoor session!  Here are the details...

BOOKED

When: Saturday, Feb. 1 from 2:30-3pm
Where: Waveland State Historic Site (just off Nicholasville Rd in Lexington)

$50 for session fee
$53 for images (via dropbox)
$15 minimum print order
+$5 if you would like a mailed disc of images

email me at amitchellphotography{at}yahoo{dot}com to schedule

*note:  In the event of inclement weather, you have option to move location to Victorian Square or cancel without losing any deposit. 










No comments:

Post a Comment