Tuesday, September 3, 2013

July Mini :: Talon Winery

My mini sessions at Talon keep getting better and better! I found a new location and have fallen in love with it all over again since my June mini session at Talon.  Why?  Well, the leafs and vines are lusher and more vibrant than they were a month ago!  

During my two days of shooting at Talon we covered LOTS of celebrations!  First birthday, maternity (actually will be in next post along with newborn pics), 10th wedding anniversary and fall birthdays, family reunion, and a good 'ol family picnic (complete with picnic basket)! 

Scroll on down to take a peek!  

PS: If you've never been to Talon, I highly recommend it!  Mosy on over for a tasting, listen to live music and just walk through the vineyard complete with gazebos, benches and picnic tables!  Or pack your own blanket for a true down-to-Earth picnic!

 



















No comments:

Post a Comment