Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Destination Session :: The K Family

Pack n play - check, sunscreen - check, beach towels - check, kitchen sink - check!  Ok, just kidding about the kitchen sink, but for real, anyone who has traveled to the beach with two tots in tow know the feeling and the all-to-familiar phrase, 'everything but the kitchen sink' when it comes to packing.  Add my work camera to the check off list and we were ready to go! 

Every summer for the past 28 years my mom's family has rented the same beach at Sandbridge Beach, Virginia.  Tradition.  Memories.  Laughs and spats are all made in that house.  So when my cousin asked if I would take her family pictures on the beach, I was more than thrilled!  Thrilled for a few reasons... A.I love taking pictures at the beach and B. It is my first family session at the beach.  Oh and C, Well, she's my cousin, duh!  ;)  Not just any cousin...we had matching outfits in our younger years (we are only a year apart in age), we were pen pals, had our fair share of inside jokes, and now commiserate with the trials and tribulations of staying at home with kids, learning how to share and potty training...did I mention she lives 10 hours away?  Too far in my opinion!   

Anyway, here's a peek at her family! 






No comments:

Post a Comment