Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Julie & Greg :: Engagement

Julie probably received one of the best Christmas presents a woman could get, a diamond ring from Greg to show his commitment and love.  Julie didn't waste any time finding a photographer!  It was shortly after the New Year when she first contacted me!  And they sure aren't wasting any time as an engaged couple!  A summer wedding is planned and I couldn't be more honored to document their special day! 
 
Julie works at the elementary school where I might as well be titled the 'unofficial' school photographer.  Not for the kiddos, but LOTS and LOTS of teachers from this school have trusted me to photograph their families, children and weddings! 
 
When Julie isn't busy educating the youth of tomorrow, she's laughing hysterically at her youthful fiancé.  The only words I have to describe Greg are a child trapped in a man's body.  The goofiness, antics and facial expressions sure kept me on my toes the entire 2 hours!  Don't turn your back on him because you'll miss a photo op for sure! 
 
'Til the wedding....happy viewing!  :)
 








No comments:

Post a Comment