Thursday, May 16, 2013

'Back to School' Model Search

MODELS WANTED
 
 
WHY
I just recently purchased an antique school desk resembling the one pictured above.  I need a few good pictures to help advertise for my 'Back to School' sessions in the fall.
 
WHO
I'm searching for the following age groups:
 
-preschool
-primary elementary
-intermediate elementary
-middle school
-high school
 
WHEN
Wednesday, May 29th (weather make up date May 30th)
6:30-7:30pm
 
WHERE
Ashland, The Henry Clay Estate
120 Sycamore Rd
Lexington, KY
 
COST
The sessions in the fall will retail for $30* and include the following:
-up to 15 minute session
(1) 8x10
(2) 5x7
(2) 4x6
16 wallets
*option to purchase the digital file for additional $15
 
However, selected models receive the package for 50% off! 
That means you get all of the professional prints for $15*!
*taxes excluded
 
HOW
Simply send me an email at amitchellphotography {at} yahoo {dot} com to let me know the gender and age of your child(ren) who might be interested in this session.  I will select those children based on the numbers of boys and girls who are interested.  First come, first served does not guarantee a session. 
 
note: due to the promotional offer of this session, arrangements for print drop-offs or pick-ups will be made.  There will be a minimum fee of $5 if prints are to be mailed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment