Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The O Twins: Keeneland

B & K are adorable twins!  I couldn't believe how well they played together!  Their mother told me they always have someone to play, it is sorta like the neighbor kid that never leaves. ;)  Hmmm...I'll have to ask my husband if he would describe his relationship with his twin growing up!  It sure is a special bond that I'm sure no one else can understand.  :) 

These kiddos were adorable!  Rough and tumble, pointing out the airplanes as they flew overhead, and trying to peer into the barn to see if there really were horses in there (nope, I'm pretty sure they'd keep their horses away from curious sightsee-ers as ourselves ;)

This is the location for our September mini session - so everyone can get a sneak peak of the location!  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment