Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June at the Arboretum

This session brought me a new family to work with as well as a family who has used me for the past few years (I love repeats as much as new faces).  Between work, baseball and vacation sessions I managed to squeeze in this session.  Since I haven't been to the Arboretum recently, I wasn't quite sure what I was going to get in the way of blooms.  Unfortunately we were kinda between 'seasons.'  I made it to the Arboretum earlier this spring for the daffodils (missed the tulips...early by 1 week), by the time this session rolled around the Iris were long gone and I had just missed the Columbine (waahhh).  Fortunately the Arboretum has much more to offer than just blooms.  Nice benches, greenery and AH-HA a big 'ol tree trunk for the lil ones! 

I hope you enjoy them!

 Photos taken at The Arboretum, State Botanical Garden of Kentucky, Lexington, KY










No comments:

Post a Comment